Prosecco Blood Orange Cocktail Recipe
Prosecco-Blood Orange Spritz
This blood orange sparkling juice in this fall-inspired cocktail makes a perfect welcome drink for Thanksgiving or other holiday season parties. With low alcohol Prosecco as the base, and tons of flavor, you'll set the perfect mood and the pace for the night.
Our measurements are rough, as it's really a drink best made to taste. We like a good amount of ice to emphasize the refreshing nature of the drink. Definitely don't miss the float of ginger beer to spice up your night and the blood orange garnish to add a fragrant dimension. Cheers!
- 750ml bottle of Prosecco or other tank method sparkling wine
- 1 bottle Bundaberg Blood Orange flavored sparkling fruit drink
- 1 blood orange (half to squeeze and half for garnish)
- 1 small can ginger beer
- Fill glasses up 1/2 up with ice
- Pour the Prosecco halfway to 3/4 up the ice
- Add splash of blood orange flavored sparkling fruit drink- it doesn't take much to impart the flavor
- Add a squeeze from 1/2 of the blood orange
- Finish with a small float of the ginger beer for awesome spice
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange
Want us to help?