Prosecco Pear Ginger Cocktail
'Pear'-secco Ginger Spritz
This pear juice in this fall-inspired cocktail makes a perfect welcome drink for Thanksgiving or other holiday season parties. With low alcohol Prosecco as the base, and tons of flavor, you'll set the perfect mood and the pace for the night.
Our measurements are rough, as it's really a drink best made to taste. We like a good amount of club soda in mine to cut the sweetness without cutting the spritz. Definitely don't miss the float of ginger beer to spice up your night and the rosemary garnish to add a fragrant dimension. Cheers!
- 75ml bottle of Prosecco or other tank method sparkling wine
- 2 cups pear juice
- 2 cups club soda
- Small can or bottle of your favorite ginger beer
- A rosemary sprig for garnish
- Pour the Prosecco halfway up a glass filled with ice
- Add a dollop of pear juice- it doesn't take much to impart the flavor
- Top with almost as much club soda as Prosecco (less if you like your cocktails on the sweet side)
- Finish with a float of the ginger beer for awesome spice
- A rosemary sprig garnish tops it off, adding fragrant depth
We made this cocktail for our wine club members in 2021. Watch the video to see how easy it is!
Want more? Learn about our quarterly club!GO TO THE WINE CLUB